Elite Family Day Care guides and supports Early Childhood Educators who:
have extensive knowledge of child development and are committed about protecting childhoods.
use critical reflection to guide their service practices
establish respectful and reciprocal relationships with families and children in their communities.
operate their services within ethical business guidelines and aspire to current best practice.
To ensure the highest possible quality of education and care for all children attending our services, EFDC requires the following professional qualification and experience:
- Have a minimum ACECQA approved Certificate III qualification (or be actively working towards).
- Have an understanding and willingness to adhere to the National Quality Framework (NQF).
- Be passionate about Children's Rights including the right to play.
- Have the ability to follow Elite's unique Educational philosophy, where children are supported to engage with the outdoors and natural educational experiences that extend children's learning.
- Work collaboratively with Elite team members, families and community to establish and maintain strong business partnerships.
- Use Elite documentation and assessment templates to meet NQF standards.
- Be committed to ongoing professional development including attending regional forums.
- Ability to run a small business and meet legislative requirements (inc taxation).
- Embrace technology including emails, online meetings, Skype etc to interact with Elite and other Elite Educators.
What Our Educators Are Saying
"I've been a Family Day Care Educator with Elite since my first day in the industry in April 2009 and very proud to say so. Over the years there have been so many changes but all the way through I've felt looked after by people in the know.
2020 has taught me that it’s important to be part of a scheme that cares and takes the time to go the extra mile to research and do the right thing by educators.
The elite team are very approachable, and the BDMs are just amazing!"
"I've been a Family Day Care Educator since 2017, I moved from QLD to WA and joined the Elite team in July 2020. Elite is by far the best scheme I have ever come across, I have never come across a scheme where you get so much support, encouragement, communication, appreciation & are actually valued as an educator! Sonya & the team are amazing ️ They go above & beyond for us elite educators & for that I cannot thank them all enough."
"I have been a family daycare educator for nearly 10 years and have been with elite for a few months. I am so impressed with their services, communication, effort and values. I love how much they care about us as individual educators and always listen to our ideas. I have never felt so valued or appreciated as I do with elite. I'm so proud to have them as my scheme and look forward to being apart of their team for all the years I continue on the family daycare journey."
"I've been a Family Day Care Educator since 2017, my sister and i who are both educators moved from QLD to WA and joined the Elite team back in July 2020,
If you're looking for a professional, and supportive scheme to grow you're business, then look no further Sonya and her team at elite family daycare are amazing and I'm so grateful to be apart of there team ️ highly recommend elite family daycare."
Register Your Interest To Become an Elite Educator Below
At Elite Childcare we believe children learn and play by establishing safe relationships with their EFDC Educator in an environment that is based on the provision of natural play spaces, real world experiences and a little adventure! If this sounds like the environment you have or would like to be involved in, contact us to start your career by registering your interest below or by calling us on 1300 796 399 between 9am and 3 pm Monday through Friday.