BEGIN YOUR APPLICATION TO BECOME AN ELITE FAMILY DAY CARE EDUCATOR BELOW
At Elite Family Day Care (EFDC) we believe children learn and play by establishing safe relationships with their EFDC Educator in an environment that is based on the provision of natural play spaces, real world experiences and a little adventure! If this sounds like the environment you have or would like to be involved in, contact us to start your career by registering your interest below or by calling us on 1300 796 399 between 9am and 3 pm Monday through Friday.
To ensure the highest possible quality of education and care for all children attending our services, EFDC requires the following professional qualification and experience:
- Have a minimum ACECQA approved Certificate III qualification (or be actively working towards).
- Have an understanding and willingness to adhere to the National Quality Framework (NQF).
- Be passionate about Children's Rights including the right to play.
- Have the ability to follow Elite's unique Educational philosophy, where children are supported to engage with the outdoors and natural educational experiences that extend children's learning.
- Work collaboratively with Elite team members, families and community to establish and maintain strong business partnerships.
- Use Elite documentation and assessment templates to meet NQF standards.
- Be committed to ongoing professional development including attending regional forums.
- Ability to run a small business and meet legislative requirements (inc taxation).
- Embrace technology including emails, online meetings, Skype etc to interact with Elite and other Elite Educators.