Hi, my name is Mandy. I've been running Family Day Care since early 2009. My service provides a clean and safe home environment with a real family atmosphere. I have three young children of my own who just love the fact I have a daycare at home.
Many friendships have development (and continue to develop) between my own children and my children in care which I think is really special.
- Children need to be cared for as individuals in an environment similar to that of a child’s own home.
- Children learn best when they are interested and excited by what they are learning, as well as when they feel comfortable in their environment.
- It is important to maintain an open and friendly relationship with the parent.
- The first years of a child's life are the most important years, these are the years their personalities are developing.
- All children deserve unconditional positive attention so they can develop in areas such as physical, emotional, social and intellectual, whilst feeling safe and secure.
- Children need routine and I will maintain the child’s general home routine as much as possible.
- I will set good examples as a role model for children.
- Safety is of utmost importance at all times
My role in the life of your child is someone who provides opportunities for learning, play and development whilst in a safe and caring environment.
Certificate III in Children's Services
First Aid Certificate
Working With Children Check
Asthma and Anaphylaxis
UNIQUE EDUCATIONAL FOCUSES AND SKILLS:
I have personal experience as a mother of 3 children and also have had experience with children with special needs.
Southern River, Western Australia, 6110