We believe in working in partnership with families, children, and communities providing a warm, secure, and welcoming learning environment. We recognise each family comes with its own characteristics, strengths, and resources. Having this partnership with families enables us to recognise and acknowledge the diversity of culture, leading to early childhood learning environments that are rich in opportunities for all. Each family is welcomed into our community and are encouraged to be involved in their child’s education and care.
We believe the best quality outcomes for children in childcare are achieved with professional, respectful and reciprocal relationships with educators, staff, and families. Educators provide indoor and outdoor learning environments to support each child’s participation and engage in child-focused experiences.
Open-ended resources are explored in unlimited and imaginative ways, this allows children to respond in their own unique ways on the path to becoming confident and involved learners.
Collaboration is our foundation when recruiting, mentoring, and supporting educators, this allows us to ensure educators are operating their services within ethical business guidelines and aspire to current best practice.
- Each family has its own characteristics, strengths, and resources.
- All families have strengths.
- Children and their families are part of a community.
- Families have the most influence on their children.
- Parents have interests, roles, and responsibilities in addition to their family responsibilities.
- There are many ways for a family to be involved with their children’s care.
- Families and Elite Childcare Educators have something to offer each other.
The Elite Family Day Care philosophy incorporates the: